Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome home

I just returned from a 3 day trip to Chicago. I was busy the whole time I was gone but sure did find time to miss all my girls. At first I was not sure if I was going to make it to Chicago at all. We took off Wednesday at 7:30 and at about 7:50 the captain said that we were returning to Pittsburgh with a mechanical problem, something about the landing gear not retracting. He said that there were no safety concerns though. As we were landing there were fire trucks on the runway waiting for us and a firefighter got on the plane when we got to the gate. We never did find out what happened but we were stuck at the Pittsburgh Airport until 4:30 that afternoon. When I got home today the girls acted like I was never gone but at least Andrea and Booboo were excited to see me. Andrea and the dog were sick while I was gone but between the two of them they took good care of the girls. I took this video of Reagan talking to Booboo when I got home. I am looking forward to my first Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment