Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Final thoughts



This is my 154th blog. It all started on April 22, 2009 when I found out on my birthday that Andrea was knocked up. 7 days later I posted this blog- I can't seem to stop thinking about the possibility of twins. Andrea keeps having dreams about twins. I keep getting an urge to go to Minnesota to see a baseball game. Everywhere I go I seem to see twins. There is only a 20% chance of twins so why is is so prevalent in my thoughts. Last night my dad asked me what I wanted, one or two. I still want one since it is safer for the baby and Andrea but I keep thinking that I may be a little bit disappointed if there is only one in the oven. Maybe twins would not be so bad. I think Andrea would be very excited if it could be one girl and one bulldog. I don't think that is possible but you never know. I guess I will have to continue to wait till Monday.
Who would have known what the next 15 months would hold. A very sick wife, some pre birth health scares with Riley, a late night trip to the hospital several times, months without sleep and now 2 -7month old girls that I can not imagine loving any more than I do. The girls are more fun than ever and learn new things weekly. Andrea has found her true calling in life, being a mom. R&R are a true blessing from God and I look forward to seeing them every day. I cant wait to see what the next 15 months hold for Andrea and I. I think it is time to do my last blog. I never intended on doing this forever and it seems that I just can't seem to find the time to keep up with it. Andrea and I post lots of pictures and videos on Facebook so if you have been reading this blog over the last 15 months feel free to become friends with us on Facebook to keep up with how the twins are doing. Send a friend request to Jeff Gregg and Andrea Goldberg Gregg with the word "twins" in it and we will accept your friend request. See ya.

3 comments:

  1. Do I see Rile actually crawling in this video? It's been a good blog but all things must come to an end. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such a great job with this. I will miss it but I do enjoy the morning videos you send. On to the next phase of life. Now you know how much I love you and Jason as now you have your 2. God is good.

    Good night Jeff, good night Andrea, good night Riley. Good night Reagan. Boo turn the lights out.

    ReplyDelete